Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:37pm The Enemy Wants to Steal Your Hope

Thank you, Lord, for the worship music and Annette doing the initial work of attaching scriptures.  Thank you for the beautiful worship videos that are the result of this part of the ministry.  Please guide us to the songs and scriptures you want to be part of this ministry.  We submit the ministry to you in every way.  Use us lord as clay, you are the potter. Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  What would you like to share with me and your children today Lord?

[Private messages for Rick… ] 

I will Lord. Thank you.  Anything else to share this morning?

This is the time for all my children to not lose the hope that they have.  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.  I have come that you may have life and have it to the full.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.  Remind yourself daily about this hope.  Renew your mind and stay close to me in this time.  Why?  Because some will lose hope and my enemies will try to put my body back to sleep and when they realize this is not happening, they will focus on destroying your hope.  They will attack your faith in many ways.  They will attack you both spiritually and physically in some circumstances.  Stand on my promises in my word.  

If those of you who have not put me first in their lives, continue to have me as a low priority, your mind will not be renewed and these attacks may result in you losing your faith and your hope.  I am the God of hope and can fill you will all peace and joy even in these times.  If you trust in me, you will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Is this not what you want?  If so, then make a conscious decision to change your priorities.  There is little time for you to continue to keep me at arm’s length.  If I am indeed your savior, then come to me with full submission.  I want to give you hope beyond your comprehension.  Since man’s natural thoughts and ways are not my ways, the enemy can use all his ways and programming and influence to make you think like him.  However, if you are in my word every day and renew your mind, you can start to think like me and start to walk in my ways.  I will be able to give you this renewed mind and a new spirit and new thinking when you worship me and come to me alone with a renewed mind.  However, I warn you, in no uncertain terms, if you continue to choose your ways and not my ways, then you will be thinking the way the enemy wants you to think and not thinking my thoughts.  This is when the enemy will steal your hope.  He wants to kill your hope.  He is a thief.  In the end, he wants to destroy you.  He wants you in fear and dismay.  But I say, be strong and courageous.  Do not fear, do not be dismayed for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.  The question is, will you choose to take me wherever you go?  Will you be listening to me and choosing my ways for you and thinking like I want you to think as you go?  Will you be walking your path in the flesh or will you die to yourself and let me guide you on the path I have for you?  I have a path for all of you.  Everyone in my Remnant is walking on the path I have for them because they have prioritized me first and seek first my kingdom and my righteousness.   Are you?

Love (3)
Like (1)
Charlette L Luna

Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:37 pm __ The Enemy Wants to Steal Your Hope

Thank You, Lord, for the worship music and Annette doing the initial work of attaching scriptures.  Thank You for the beautiful worship videos that are the result of this part of the ministry.  Please guide us to the songs and scriptures You want to be part of this ministry.  We submit the ministry to You in every way.  Use us Lord as clay; You are the Potter.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from You!  No spirits but, the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  What would You like to share with me and Your Children today Lord?

[Private messages for Rick… ] 

I will Lord. Thank You.  Anything else you want me to share this morning?

This is the time for all My Children to not lose the hope that they have.  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.  I have come that you may have life and have it to the full!  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.  Remind yourself daily about this hope.  Renew your mind and stay close to ME in this time.  Why?  Because some will lose hope and My enemies will try to put My Body back to sleep and when they realize this is not happening, they will focus on destroying your hope! They will attack your faith in many ways!  They will attack you both spiritually and physically in some circumstances.  Stand on My Promises in My Word.  

If those of you, who have not put ME first in their lives, continue to have ME as a low priority, your mind will not be renewed and these attacks may result in you losing your faith and your hopeI AM the God of hope and can fill you with all peace and joy even in these times.  If you trust in ME, you will overflow with hope by the power of the Holy SpiritIs this not what you want?  If so, then make a conscious decision to change your priorities.  There is little time for you to continue to keep ME at arm’s length.  If I AM indeed your Savior, then come to ME with full submission! 

I want to give you hope beyond your comprehension!  Since man’s natural thoughts and ways are not My Ways, the enemy can use all his ways and programming and influence to make you think like him.  However, if you are in My Word every day and renew your mind, you can start to think like ME and start to walk in My Ways.  I will be able to give you this renewed mind and a new spirit and new thinking when you worship ME and come to ME alone with a renewed mind. 

However, I warn you, in no uncertain terms, if you continue to choose your ways and not My Ways, then you will be thinking the way the enemy wants you to think and not thinking My thoughts.  This is when the enemy will steal your hope!  He wants to kill your hope!  He is a thief!  In the end, he wants to destroy you!  He wants you in fear and dismay. 

But I say, be strong and courageous!  Do not fear, do not be dismayed for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go!  The question is, will you choose to take Me wherever you go?  Will you be listening to Me and choosing My ways for you and thinking like I want you to think as you go?  Will you be walking your path in the flesh or will you die to yourself and let Me guide you on the path I have for you?  I have a path for all of you.  Everyone in My Remnant is walking on the path I have for them because they have prioritized Me first and seek first My kingdom and My righteousness.   Are you?

Like (2)
Love (1)