Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Fri Feb 9, 2024 6:58pm Their arrogance has turned to sheer terror

Thank you, Lord for a wonderful WordNWorship and appearance from Juan.  Thank you for him pointing us back to prayer and his powerful prayer.  Thank you for this platform and ministry Lord.  Give me wisdom, discernment, and favor.  I am grateful to you Lord.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  How are you tonight Lord?

I am doing well, ruling and observing.  My creation is groaning due to the evil that is reigning on the earth.  I put my spirit inside of those who believe in my name to thwart the enemy, but the enemy worked through generations to infiltrate and cause much of my church to fall into a deep sleep of inactivity.  However, that time is over.  My hand has come against the enemy’s plans and I have raised up a Remnant and sent my Angel Armies to fight this enemy.  This battle is now raging and is now a full-on war.  Now is the time for me to bring in my reinforcements that the enemy had no idea I had.  It’s simple.  All I had to do was give my children a chance to throw off the enemy’s programming and start to get back into my word.  The greatest fear of the globalists is the same fear of the evil one.  An awake populace that starts to awaken to the true evil and starts fighting back.  However, this is minor compared to what the enemy will see shortly.  He will see not just my body start to awaken, but they will see them start to pick up their swords and start advancing.  Once the sword of the spirit renews their minds, they will decide to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.  The enemy had no idea how big of an army would raise against him of my children who allow me to use them as a vessel.  The enemy has just seen the beginning of my Remnant who are making huge progress in bringing down the entire globalist empire.  The extreme Muslims and communists are also suffering losses that they did not expect.  They are just starting to learn the power of my mighty hand and how I can use both my Angel Armies and my Remnant to destroy strongholds that took decades or centuries to build.  Their arrogance has turned to sheer terror.  I have allowed all this evil for a short time so that I now can accomplish my purposes at my appointed time.  

This is why I am now calling on everyone in my body who has not put me first in their lives.  Now is the time.  Focus specifically on eliminating the worldly desires and recognizing all the programming the enemy has you under.  Once you throw off the programming and make a decision to submit to me, you will see your time amplify and you will do mighty things for my kingdom.  However, I will only use those who absolutely deny themselves and come to me as clay.  Are you moldable or is your schedule so busy that there is no time for your God?  Are you committed to spending time in my word and with me each and every day, or am I an afterthought?  Are you willing to sacrifice many things your mind thinks it desires or are you willing to take delight in me so I can give you the true desires of your heart?

The enemy is about to be in a state of shock when he sees new souls coming to me and old souls he had asleep becoming awake and moving forward with activity he never expected.  Remember, this is not in your flesh and strength.  It is in my strength.  You have weapons of warfare that are not in the flesh that will destroy strongholds.  The strongholds that have hindered you for years and decades.  You will see that you have divine power to destroy all those strongholds once you start coming to me with a renewed mind every day.  However, you will start destroying many enemy strongholds not just for you, but for your family, friends, and neighbors.  You will start destroying strongholds for entire cities and counties.  Yes, you have my authority, the authority of Jesus on this earth.  Now is the time to use it.  However, your true power and authority will not be activated until you put me first in your life and start coming to me every day with a renewed mind.  Come now and be a part of destroying the enemy’s strongholds he has held and built over centuries.  Come now. my warrior, come now.

Like (2)
Love (1)
Charlette L Luna
Fri Feb 9, 2024 6:58 pm Their Arrogance Has Turned To Sheer Terror   Thank You, Lord for a wonderful WordNWorship and appearance from Juan.  Thank You for him pointing us back to prayer, and his powerful prayer.  Thank You for this platform and ministry Lord.  Give me wisdom, discernment, and favor.  I am grateful to You Lord.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from You! No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  How are You tonight Lord?  

I am doing well, ruling and observing.  My creation is groaning due to the evil that is reigning on the earthI put My Spirit inside of those who believe in My Name to thwart the enemy, but the enemy worked through generations to infiltrate and cause much of My Church to fall into a deep sleep of inactivityHowever, that time is over!  My Hand has come against the enemy’s plans and I have raised up a Remnant and sent My Angel Armies to fight this enemyThis battle is now raging and is now a full-on warNow is the time for ME to bring in My reinforcements that the enemy had no idea I hadIt’s simple.  All I had to do was give My Children a chance to throw off the enemy’s programming and start to get back into My Word.  The greatest fear of the globalists is the same fear of the evil one,an awake populace that starts to awaken to the true evil and starts fighting back

However, this is minor compared to what the enemy will see shortly!  He will see not just My Body start to awaken, but they will see them start to pick up their swords and start advancing.  Once the sword of the spirit renews their minds, they will decide to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.  The enemy had no idea how big of an army would rise against him of My Children who allow Me to use them as a vessel.  The enemy has just seen the beginning of My Remnant who is making huge progress in bringing down the entire globalist empire.  The extreme Muslims and communists are also suffering losses that they did not expect.  They are just starting to learn the power of My Mighty Hand and how I can use both My Angel Armies and My Remnant to destroy strongholds that took decades or centuries to build!  Their arrogance has turned to sheer terror!  I have allowed all this evil for a short time so that I now can accomplish My Purposes at My Appointed Time.  

This is why I AM now calling on everyone in My Body Who has not put Me First in their lives.  Now is the time!  Focus specifically on eliminating the worldly desires and recognizing all the programming the enemy has you under.  Once you throw off the programming and make a decision to submit to ME, you will see your time amplify and you will do mighty things for MY KINGDOM.  However, I will only use those who absolutely deny themselves and come to ME as clay.  Are you moldable or is your schedule so busy that there is no time for your God?  Are you committed to spending time in My Word and with ME each and every day, or AM I an afterthought?  Are you willing to sacrifice many things your mind thinks it desires or are you willing to take delight in ME so I can give you the true desires of your heart?

The enemy is about to be in a state of shock when he sees new souls coming to me and old souls he had asleep becoming awake and moving forward with activity he never expected.  Remember, this is not in your flesh and strength.  It is in My Strength.  You have weapons of warfare that are not in the flesh that will destroy strongholds, the strongholds that have hindered you for years and decades.  You will see that you have divine power to destroy all those strongholds, once you start coming to ME with a renewed mind every day.  However, you will start destroying many enemy strongholds not just for you, but for your family, friends, and neighbors.  You will start destroying strongholds for entire cities and countiesYes, you have My Authority, the authority of Jesus on this earth.  Now is the time to use it!  However, your true power and authority will not be activated, until you put Me first in your life and start coming to Me every day with a renewed mind!  Come now and be a part of destroying the enemy’s strongholds he has held and built over centuries.  Come now, My warrior, come now!

Like (2)
Love (1)
Tabitha Fayth
Yes and Amen 🙏🏼
Love (3)
Like (1)