Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Thu Feb 8, 2024 2:35pm - I am calling you to fight!

Thank you, Lord, for everything you give me.  Thank you for my Gand kids and the family time this morning.  Thank you for the health of everyone.  Please help Janene enjoy and help Shannon and Kurstin enjoy life.  I am so thankful for Gus and so much more.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit the Father and the Son.  What would you like to share with me and your children today Lord?

[Private messages and discussion with Rick]

Anything else?

Yes.  I want my children to start obeying me.  I have commanded you to be strong and courageous and to not be in fear.  I have commanded you to love your neighbor.  However, we are in a monumental war right now, so it is time to prepare for this war.  Many of my children have been waring with me for months.  I am asking more of my body to join us.  This is not the time to sit on the sidelines and allow others to fight this war without you.  I have you alive and prepared for this very time.  It’s time to stop acting like there is not a war in the spirit right in front of you.  What is happening is not normal because I am judging your enemies and I expect you to fight.  Pick up your sword now.  Put on all the rest of your armor, but start learning how to use your sword.  A sword that sits and does not get used and is not wielded is useless.  Pick up my word, renew your mind each day and come to me for instructions.  I will show you how to use your weapons of warfare.  Your weapons are not in the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.  

Why are most of you expecting others to fight for you?  I am calling you to fight now with the gifts I have given you.  I gave you weapons and gifts.  Learn how these will work together against your enemy and for my body.  The body has been deactivated by the enemy with his programming and putting most parts of my body asleep.  The enemy is terrified of the thought of each of you waking where the entire Body of Christ starts to function as I designed it.  Each of you has a specific function.  My Remnant is making great progress, but I am now bringing them reinforcements.  If you have not been renewing your mind with my word each day and coming to me alone, then I am talking to you.  Come to battle.  Pick up that sword and learn how to use it to destroy strongholds I have assigned for you to destroy.  You will need all your armor and start exercising the gifts I have given you.  You are a mighty warrior of Christ, so start acting like it.

Understand the authority I have given you and start using your mouth to speak the words I have preserved for you.  They are there for you to use as a weapon.  Speak them each day in decrees and declarations and worship.  You are far more powerful than most of you think.  It’s just a matter of seeing your mind and heart focused on me with your sword of the spirit.  Then start learning how to use it against your enemy in this war.  This is a time for war that will result in a great peace.  Let us get busy and watch the enemy panic even more as he sees the Body of Christ arise like never before.  It will be a great sight that will alter history forever!

Last update on February 11, 1:33 pm by Rick B2T - Personal.
Like (4)
Love (2)
Charlette L Luna
Thu Feb 8, 2024 2:35 p.m. - I Am Calling You To Fight! Thank You, Lord, for everything You give me.  Thank You for My Grandkids and the family time this morning.  Thank You for the health of everyone.  Please help Janene enjoy and help Shannon and Kurstin enjoy life.  I am so thankful for Gus and so much more.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from You.  No spirits, but the Holy Spirit, the Father and the Son.  What would You like to share with me and Your children today Lord? [Private messages and discussion with Rick] Anything else?

Yes.  I want My children to start obeying ME!  I have commanded you to be strong and courageous and to not be in fear!  I have commanded you to love your neighbor!  However, we are in a monumental war right now, so it is time to prepare for this war!  Many of My Children have been waring with ME for months.  I am asking more of My Body to join us.  This is not the time to sit on the sidelines and allow others to fight this war without you!

I have you alive and prepared for this very time!  It’s time to stop acting like there is not a war in the spirit right in front of you!  What is happening is not normal because I AM judging your enemies and I expect you to fightPick up your sword now!  Put on all the rest of your armor, but start learning how to use your sword.  A sword that sits and does not get used and is not wielded is useless!  Pick up My Word, renew your mind each day and Come to Me for Instructions.  I will show you how to use your weapons of warfare!  Your weapons are not in the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.  

Why are most of you expecting others to fight for youI AM calling you to fight now with the gifts I have given you.  I gave you weapons and gifts.  Learn how these will work together against your enemy and for My Body.  The Body has been deactivated by the enemy with his programming and putting most parts of My Body asleep.  The enemy is terrified of the thought of each of you waking, where the entire Body of Christ starts to function as I designed itEach of you has a specific function.  My Remnant is making great progress, but I AM now bringing them reinforcements!  If you have not been renewing your mind with My Word each day and coming to Me Alone, then I AM talking to youCome to battle! Pick up That Sword and learn how to use it to destroy strongholds I have assigned for you to destroy!  You will need all your armor and start exercising the gifts I have given you.  You are a Mighty Warrior of Christ!  So start acting like it!

Understand the authority I have given you and start using your mouth to speak The Words I have preserved for youThey are there for you to use as a weaponSpeak them each day in decrees and declarations and worshipYou are far more powerful than most of you think!  It’s just a matter of seeing your mind and heart focused on ME with your sword of the spiritThen start learning how to use it against your enemy in this war!  This is a time for war that will result in a great peace!  Let US get busy and watch the enemy panic even more as he sees the Body of Christ arise like never before!  It will be a great sight that will alter history forever!

Love (4)
Like (1)