Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Wed Feb 7, 2024 10:32am What a sight it will be!

Thank you, Lord for your word and instruction in Ephesians 5.  Help us all love our wives as Christ loved the church.  Thank you for the love my dogs show me every day.  Thank you for my wife and my family.  Please give me wisdom and discernment on how to run the ministry and how to bring unity into the ministry across all groups.   Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you. No spirits but the Holy Spirit the Father and the Son.  How are you today Lord?

I am ruling on high and very fulfilled.  Yes, my heart is grieved to see the evil that has overtaken much of the earth, but this time I have intervened.  In the days of Noah, I did not have my church.  The enemy has tried over these many centuries to overcome my church.  But he never will.  Israel is forever, my church is forever and my words are forever.  I will be shining my light on the evil to further awaken my church.  The enemy’s plans to destroy my people have run against my hand and my Angel Armies and my Remnant.  More and more in my church are running to me and joining my Remnant.  They are putting me first and coming to me alone with a renewed mind.  They are worshipping me and getting my word in their heart.  What a sight this will be when the enemy throws everything at this world and shakes it with all his might.  I will allow much of this and add my own shaking so that everything that is not of my kingdom will be shaken.  The great sight will be to see the enemy and all his followers terrified and shocked when those in my Remnant are not moved.  My Remnant will not only be at peace, but they will be advancing against my enemies.  This is the Church they have feared.  They spent centuries preparing to destroy my people and instead have created a steadfast committed army of the Lord.  They will regret all the horrible things that have done on this earth.  

All those who have submitted to the evil will see that their secrets are no longer secret.  All they have done to receive power and glory on this earth will crumble.  Everything will be exposed for the world to see.  Most will end their lives or want to end their lives.  A small percentage will actually repent and come to me, but most have completely hardened their hearts or given their soul entirely to the evil one.  What a sight to see my Remnant marching in faith with my Angel Armies.  What a sight to see me flowing through their bodies as vessels of God.  This is why I am ruling in heaven and so satisfied with those in my Remnant.  Yes, they are the ones that have me first in their lives and there is no competition between who is first.  They seek first the Kingdom of God and my righteousness.  I purify them from all unrighteousness and as they allow me to yoke them. I guide them on the path I have designed them for in this time.  The enemy fears them.  The enemy knows that once my body of Christ unites, none of their evil plans have a chance to result in their purposes.  Only my purposes will be achieved.  Yes, my children, my purposes will be achieved.  The only question is who will be in my Remnant when my full show begins.  Don’t delay, as all the previews are over.

Last update on February 11, 1:24 pm by Rick B2T - Personal.
Like (4)
Love (2)
Charlette L Luna
Wed Feb 7, 2024 10:32am What a sight it will be!

Thank You, Lord for Your Word and instruction in Ephesians, chapter 5.  Help us all love our wives as Christ loved the church.  Thank You for the love my dogs show me every day.  Thank You for my wife and my family.  Please give me wisdom and discernment on how to run the ministry and how to bring unity into the ministry across all groups.   Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from YOU! No spirits but, the Holy Spirit, the Father and the Son.  How are You today Lord?

I AM ruling on high and very fulfilled.  Yes! My heart is grieved to see the evil that has overtaken much of the earth, but this time I have interviewed [intervened?].  In the days of Noah, I did not have My church.  The enemy has tried over these many centuries to overcome My church.  But he never will!  Israel is forever, My Church is forever and My Words are forever!  I will be shining My Light on the evil to further awaken My Church.  The enemy’s plans to destroy My People have run against My Hand and My Angel Armies and My Remnant!  More and more in My Church are running to Me and joining My Remnant.  They are putting Me First and coming to Me Alone with a renewed mind.  They are worshipping Me and getting My Word in their heart. 

What a sight this will be when the enemy throws everything at this world and shakes it with all his might.  I will allow much of this and add My Own shaking so that everything that is not of My Kingdom will be shaken.  The great sight will be to see the enemy and all his followers terrified and shocked when those in My Remnant are not moved!  My Remnant will not only be at peace, but they will be advancing against My enemies.  This is the Church they have feared! They spent centuries preparing to destroy My People and instead have created a steadfast committed army of the LordThey will regret all the horrible things that they have done on this earth!  

All those who have submitted to the evil will see that their secrets are no longer secret.  All they have done to receive power and glory on this earth will crumble.  Everything will be exposed for the world to see.  Most will end their lives or want to end their livesA small percentage will actually repent and come to ME, but most have completely hardened their hearts or given their soul entirely to the evil one.  What a sight to see My Remnant marching in faith with My Angel Armies!  What a sight to see ME flowing through their bodies as Vessels of God

This is why I AM ruling in heaven and so satisfied with those in My Remnant.  Yes, they are The Ones that have ME first in their lives and there is no competition between who is first.  They seek first the Kingdom Of God and My Righteousness.  I purify them from all unrighteousness and as they allow ME to yoke them. I guide them on the path I have designed them for in this time.  The enemy fears them! The enemy knows that once My Body of Christ unites, none of their evil plans have a chance to result in their purposes.  Only My Purposes will be achieved!  Yes, My Children, My Purposes will be achieved!  The only question is who will be in My Remnant when My full show begins.  Don’t delay, as all the previews are over!

Love (3)
Like (1)