Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Tue Feb 6, 2024 9:22pm - The Enemy will Try to Destroy Your Hope

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit… I thank you for allowing me to come to you each day.  Thank you for the reconciliation I feel may be happening. Give me wisdom and discernment that I need to be the servant leader you want me to be.  Help me stay humble but strong and courageous.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  [Private Question and Answer…]

What would you like to share with me and your children today Lord?

My Remnant, I want you to focus intently these next months on the spiritual war that is before you.  Now that you have committed to be my vessel and have fully submitted to me, many others are watching you.  Do not depart from your ways of coming to me each day with your renewed mind.  This will be the key for me to be able to guide you in very confusing times.  Keep focused on the spiritual war vs. the worldly events that appear one way but are not as they appear.  The great deceiver is going to try many different tactics to get you to lose hope.  He knows that my Remnant is powerful and he can not stop this great army that has been assembled.  He sees it growing and is terrified.  He knows his only hope is to create events with the limited power he has left to create the illusion that he is in control and that my army has lost.  He will try to convince you that I have left you alone.  It will be simple to defeat him if you allow me to yoke you and control the situation.  However, if you let your eyes deceive you and you stop coming to me each day with a renewed mind, his deception may start to take hold.  So the solution is simple, but may not be easy.  It is simple because all you have to do is continue to put me first and focus with your renewed mind and spiritual eyes as the chaos intensifies.  However, it will not be easy as your earthly/fleshly eyes may start to discourage you.  Therefore, let my light shine so that your behaviors and actions will be seen and people will glorify me and join us.

So, my Remnant, you have a choice.  Keep putting me first and encourage everyone around you or let your flesh start to become anxious, stop putting me first and discourage yourself and all those around you.  Remember, I have warned you.  The enemy will try to make your personal world unbearable at times, but take heart, you can overcome with me.  Depend on me, lean on me, follow me.  Let me control your next moves and do not be afraid.  Do not be discouraged.  Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations.  I will be exhaled in the earth.    This exhalation will be glorious to all those who allow me to use them in this hour.  This is the hour of testing, so do not let the enemy bring your spirit down by his “smoke and mirrors” some would say.  Believe your heart, exercise your faith, and never let hope leave you as you see trouble everywhere with your eyes.  Remember, I have overcome the world.

Last update on February 11, 1:15 pm by Rick B2T - Personal.
Like (2)
Love (2)
Charlette L Luna

Tue Feb 6, 2024 9:22pm - The Enemy will Try to Destroy Your Hope

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit… I thank You for allowing me to come to You each day.  Thank You for the reconciliation I feel may be happening. Give me the wisdom and discernment that I need to be the servant leader You want me to be.  Help me stay humble, but strong and courageous.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from YOU! No spirits, but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son!

[Private Question and Answer…]

What would you like to share with me and your children today Lord?

My Remnant, I want you to focus intently these next months on the spiritual war that is before you.  Now that you have committed to be My Vessel and have fully submitted to ME, many others are watching youDo not depart from your ways of coming to ME each day with your renewed mind.  This will be the key for ME to be able to guide you in very confusing times.  Keep focused on the spiritual war vs. the worldly events that appear one way but are not as they appearThe great deceiver is going to try many different tactics to get you to lose hope!  He knows that My Remnant is powerful and he cannot stop this great army that has been assembledHe sees it growing and is terrifiedHe knows his only hope is to create events with the limited power he has left to create the illusion that he is in control and that My Army has lostHe will try to convince you that I have left you aloneIt will be simple to defeat him, if you allow ME to yoke you and control the situation!

However, if you let your eyes deceive you and you stop coming to ME each day with a renewed mind, his deception may start to take holdSo the solution is simple, but may not be easy.  It is simple because all you have to do is continue to PUT ME FIRST and focus with your renewed mind and spiritual eyes as the chaos intensifies!  However, it will not be easy as your earthly/fleshly eyes may start to discourage you.  Therefore, let MY LIGHT shine so that your behaviors and actions will be seen and people will glorify ME and join Us.

So, My Remnant, you have a choice!  Keep putting ME first and encourage everyone around you; or let your flesh start to become anxious, stop putting ME first and discourage yourself and all those around you!  Remember, I have warned you!  The enemy will try to make your personal world unbearable at times, but take heart, you can overcome with ME.  Depend on ME, lean on ME, follow ME.  Let ME control your next moves and do not be afraid!  Do not be discouraged!  Be still and know that I AM God! I will be exalted among the nations!  I will be exalted in the earth!    This exaltation will be glorious to all those who allow ME to use them in this hour!  This is the hour of testing; so do not let the enemy bring your spirit down by his “smoke and mirrors” some would say!  Believe your heart, exercise your faith, and never let hope leave you as you see trouble everywhere with your eyes.  Remember, I have overcome the world!

Be the first person to like this.
Gail Malcolm
Thanks for sharing these perfect words from Him for this time.
Like (1)
Love (1)