Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Mon Feb 5, 2024 8:29pm - I Planned on Using You This Very Time

Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful service on Sunday and for all the volunteers who are helping move the ministry forward.  Thank you for Gus and Paula and Gloria and Annette and Kris and Jeremiah and so many others.  Thank you for the Biblical Zoom groups and would you bless those in a mighty way to serve you and your people.  Use us as we submit to you as clay.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  [Private Questions and Answers…]

Lord, what else would you like to share with me and your children today?

My children, it is now time to clean up everything around you that is not of me.  Many of you are holding on to many worldly things that are holding you back from becoming part of my Remnant.  Are those things really worth it? I want to bring you into an intimate relationship with me so you can experience mighty things in this hour by directly being available to me as a pure vessel.  This means you need to refocus on my Kingdom and my righteousness.  Seek this first.  This cannot be second or third in your life, it has to be at the very top.  I promise you great things if you do seek first the kingdom and my righteousness.  However, most of you would rather continue holding on to many worldly items and this is what allows the enemy to control you.  You may not realize this fully because he is the great deceiver.  His entire goal is to get you to use your free choice and things that you are choosing for yourself when in fact he has used all the worldly things you are holding on to in order to program your mind.  A mind programmed by the enemy is not renewed and not transformed.  Therefore the number one task is to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and then seek me first.

I understand that it is not easy.  I understand that you may not even have the confidence that I am talking to you right now.  But if you have not put me first, then I am talking to you right now.  Now is the time my child to clean up your life and your house.  I love you and want to use you.  The most difficult part is just realizing you are being programmed and making a deliberate decision to throw it off.

Do you realize we are about to make history in a way most people could not even think or imagine?  I do not want you to regret missing out on this.  Although it is hard to throw off these worldly items, coming to me is not complex.  It’s all about getting my word in your heart so you can have a renewed mind so that my ways start to become your ways and your mind starts to think in my ways vs. your ways.  Do not overthink this.  Look around you and see the evil everywhere.  Then look and see people you may think are part of my Remnant.  Do they look worried?  Do they look panicked?  No.  They are active and working for me and are in peace.  This is what I want for you.  I want a clean vessel.  I can only use a clean vessel.  When you clean out all the worldly items out of your life, then I have something to work with.  Come to me fully submitted without the baggage and anchors the enemy has placed on you.  Come to me alone with your renewed mind and then watch what I do to your land and through your vessel.  It’s time now my child.  Come to me and I will give you rest.  My rest will not be inactivity, but you will rest in peace as I have you active for my kingdom.  You are a child I have planned to use for this very time.  Are you ready?

Like (2)
Love (1)
Charlette L Luna
Mon Feb 5, 2024 8:29pm - I Planned on Using You This Very Time  

Thank You, Lord, for such a wonderful service on Sunday and for all the volunteers who are helping move the ministry forward.  Thank You for Gus and Paula and Gloria and Annette and Kris and Jeremiah and so many others.  Thank You for the Biblical Zoom groups; and would You bless those in a mighty way to serve You and Your people.  Use us as we submit to You as clay.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from YOU!  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.   [Private Questions and Answers…] Lord, what else would You like to share with me and Your children today?  

My children, it is now time to clean up everything around you that is not of ME.  Many of you are holding on to many worldly things that are holding you back from becoming part of MY RemnantAre those things really worth it? I want to bring you into an intimate relationship with ME so you can experience mighty things in this hour by directly being available to ME as a pure vessel.  This means you need to refocus on My Kingdom and My righteousness.  Seek this first!  This cannot be second or third in your life, it has to be at the very top! I promise you great things if you do seek first the kingdom and My Righteousness.  However, most of you would rather continue holding on to many worldly items and this is what allows the enemy to control you.  You may not realize this fully because he is the great deceiver.  His entire goal is to get you to use your free choice and things that you are choosing for yourself; when in fact he has used all the worldly things you are holding on to in order to program your mind!  A mind programmed by the enemy is not renewed and not transformed.  Therefore the number one task is to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and then Seek Me First.

I understand that it is not easy!  I understand that you may not even have the confidence that I AM talking to you right now!  But, if you Have Not Put Me First, then I AM talking to you right now!  Now is the time, My Child to clean up your life and your house!  I love you and want to use you.  The most difficult part is just realizing you are being programmed and making a deliberate decision to throw it off! Do you realize WE are about to make history in a way most people could not even think or imagine?  I do not want you to regret missing out on this.  Although it is hard to throw off these worldly items, coming to ME is not complex.  It’s all about getting My Word in your heart so you can have a renewed mind so that My Ways start to become your ways and your mind starts to think in My Ways vs. your ways.  Do not overthink this!  Look around you and see the evil everywhere.  Then look and see people you may think are part of My Remnant.  Do they look worried?  Do they look panicked?  No!  They are active and working for Me and are in peaceThis is what I want for you

I want a clean vessel.  I can only use a clean vesselWhen you clean out all the worldly items out of your life, then I have something to work with.  Come to ME fully submitted without the baggage and anchors the enemy has placed on you.  Come to me alone with your renewed mind and then watch what I do to your land and through your vessel.  It’s time now My child! Come to ME and I will give you rest.  My rest will not be inactivity, but you will rest in peace as I have you active for My Kingdom.  You are a child I have planned to use for this very time!  Are you ready?

Be the first person to like this.