Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Sun Feb 4, 2024  I will be breaking strongholds everywhere.

Thank you, Lord, for using me this morning in the teaching at the end of Ephesians 4.  Give me proper wisdom and insight when it comes to teaching about your modern Israel.  Bring them to you Lord.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, The Father, and the Son. [Private question and answer...]

What would you like to share with me and your children today Lord?

I am excited to continue to act upon your world.  As I gave the enemy partial control, he decided to do everything he could envision to torture and subdue my creation.  Instead of loving my creation, he has decided to try and make it an abomination.  I allowed him to do much of this in secret until his cup of inequity became full.  Many of those being directed by him have embarked on their own evil and many of these people’s cup of inquiry is full as well.  This is why my vengeance is about to fall.  It will not be my full wrath that will end this world as you know it, but it will end the evil one’s control over the world for a time.  This time will be like no other in the world’s history, in that I will empower my people to take dominion.  Ask of me, my children, and the body of Christ will take possessions of the ends of the earth.  I will make the nations your heritage.  And you will break the enemy with a rod of iron and dash it to pieces like a potter’s vessel.  

Many things will happen in this period of time that will shock even my most ardent disciple.  The true evil of the enemy will be exposed and those that were under his control will start to attack each other for the world to see.  Plans and documents that shine light on the truth of this evil will surface in numerous places.  Once the enemy plugs one hole, 3 others will open.  And the enemy’s attempt to cover up all their crimes and injustice and evil will be clearly seen.  This shaking will actually result in not just their downfall, but also serve to awaken many to understand who I am.  I am not just an opposing force to evil,  I am the Great I Am who is the first cause, the creator of the world.  The scales are going to lift from people’s eyes across every nation.  I will use my Remnant to rescue cities and nations from the spiritual darkness that has bound them.  My Remnant and my body will start to do the works that I did in the flesh on the earth.  However, it will be done across many cities and many nations simultaneously.  Miracles, signs, and wonders will happen through the hands and mouths of my Remnant.  Those who are lost and have hardened their hearts will try and justify these miracles as one type of trick, but the frequent and large number of incidents will make it untenable.  Some of my most ardent enemies will repent and allow me to give them a new heart.  Some of my most useful servants will have been persecutors of the church like Paul was and will end up serving me and my purposes.  

Enjoy this process, my children.  Relax and allow me to take control of your path.  Let me yoke you and take on your burdens.  As you learn more, you will be sickened by the evil, but do not let it keep you from continuing to come to me alone with a renewed mind.  If you continue to do that, you will continue on this journey and be at peace even during the most upsetting of times.  You will also see how these most difficult times are what I am using to shake others into making a choice versus letting the enemy’s programming decide for them.   This will be the time to press into me and let me use you to train and equip and love those coming to me for salvation and for discipleship.  Teach them everything I have commanded you and see them become a new creation and how quickly I will use my new creation.  This historic time will be of a shock to those thinking the enemy’s plans were impossible to overcome.  I will be breaking strongholds everywhere.  Over the cults, over the false religions, over the false teachings within the church.  Unity will come like never before and a great explosion and growth of my body will occur that will terrify my enemies.  Enjoy this by relaxing and letting me use you during this time.  A great time it will be!

Like (2)
Love (2)
Charlette L Luna
Sun Feb 4, 2024    I Will Be Breaking Strongholds Everywhere

Thank You, Lord, for using me this morning in the teaching at the end of Ephesians 4.  Give me proper wisdom and insight when it comes to teaching about Your modern Israel.  Bring them to You Lord.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from You!  No spirits,but the Holy Spirit, The Father, and the Son.

[Private question and answer...]

What would You like to share with me and Your children today Lord?

I AM excited to continue to act upon your world!  As I gave the enemy partial control, he decided to do everything he could envision to torture and subdue My Creation.  Instead of loving My Creation, he has decided to try and make it an abomination.  I allowed him to do much of this in secret until his cup of iniquity became full.  Many of those being directed by him have embarked on their own evil and many of these people’s cup of iniquity is full as well.  This is why MY vengeance is about to fall!  It will not be My Full Wrath that will end this world as you know it, but it will end the evil one’s control over the world for a timeThis time will be like no other in the world’s history, in that I will empower My People to take dominion!  Ask of Me, My children, and the Body of Christ will take possessions of the ends of the earthI will make the nations your heritage!  And you will break the enemy with a rod of iron and dash it to pieces like a potter’s vessel.  

Many things will happen in this period of time that will shock even My most ardent disciple.  The true evil of the enemy will be exposed and those that were under his control will start to attack each other for the world to seePlans and documents that shine light on the truth of this evil will surface in numerous places.  Once the enemy plugs one hole; three others will open.  And the enemy’s attempt to cover up all their crimes and injustice and evil will be clearly seenThis shaking will actually result in not just their downfall, but also serve to awaken many to understand who I AM.  I am not just an opposing force to evil; I am the Great I Am who is the first cause, the creator of the world.  The scales are going to lift from people’s eyes across every nation.  I will use MY Remnant to rescue cities and nations from the spiritual darkness that has bound them.  My Remnant and My Body will start to do the works that I did in the flesh on the earth.  However, it will be done across many cities and many nations simultaneously.  Miracles, signs, and wonders will happen through the hands and mouths of MY Remnant.  Those who are lost and have hardened their hearts will try and justify these miracles as one type of trick, but the frequent and large number of incidents will make it untenable.  Some of My most ardent enemies will repent and allow Me to give them a new heartSome of My most useful servants will have been persecutors of the church like Paul was and will end up serving ME and MY purposes.  

Enjoy this process, My Children.  Relax and allow ME to take control of your path.  Let ME yoke you and take on your burdens.  As you learn more, you will be sickened by the evil, but do not let it keep you from continuing to come to ME alone with a renewed mind.  If you continue to do that, you will continue on this journey and be at peace even during the most upsetting of times.  You will also see how these most difficult times are what I AM using to shake others into making a choice versus letting the enemy’s programming decide for them.   This will be the time to press into ME and let ME use you to train and equip and love those coming to me for salvation and for discipleship.  Teach them everything I have commanded you and see them become a new creation and how quickly I will use My New CreationThis historic time will be of a shock to those thinking the enemy’s plans were impossible to overcome.  I will be breaking strongholds everywhere, Over the cults, over the false religions, over the false teachings within the church.  Unity will come like never before; and a great explosion and growth of My Body will occur that will terrify My enemies.  Enjoy this by relaxing and letting ME use you during this timeA great time it will be!

Love (2)