Sponsored
Rick B2T - Personal

Sat Feb 3, 2024 The Pharaohs of Today are Terrified 

Thank you, Lord, for your word.  Thank you for the Chosen and for your love for me and your children.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from you.  No spirits but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  How are you today Lord?

I am moving across this earth and restoring everything that has been corrupted by the enemy.  My purposes will be accomplished in my timing and not the enemy’s timing.  And yes, my Israel will be used in a mighty way in these days along with the last days right before I establish a new heaven and new earth and New Jerusalem.  Do you not understand that I am in control?  There are no leaders in control right now that I have not allowed to rule so that I can accomplish my purposes.  I am showing all people on earth what happens when true evil starts to take control of governments, corporations, and mountains of influence.  People are also seeing what happens when this evil comes up against my hand.  Their arrogance and confidence turns into panic.  The apparent synchronicity they used to move in, to accomplish their purposes, instead turns to massive infighting.  Meanwhile, my Remnant rises up and starts to unite.  They unite in understanding the power and authority I have given them.  They start declaring and decreeing what I have put on their heart or have told them directly.  With this combination of my supernatural acts, my Angel Armies, and my Remnant, what took hundreds of years to build by the enemy is crumbling right before their and your eyes.  Their entire Kingdom of darkness is crumbling just like the Tower of Babel.  

The Pharaohs of today are so terrified that they are turning to multiple gods and spirits.  They are turning to numerous entities, but not repenting and coming to me.  And this is all on display to the world.  Witches incantations and blowing on world leaders.  What was once done in secret is now coming out in the open.  Why?  Because I am forcing this out into the open so people will be able to see this spiritual battle clearly and will understand that they need to make a choice.  Let the evil ones control you with these incantations and programming with all the governments and institutions and mountains of influence or break away from this programming and find refuge in me.  Remember, not making a decision, is making a decision to not break free and stay under the programming of the evil one.  People are without excuse.  I have made myself known by my invisible qualities, my eternal power, and my divine nature, being understood from what has been made, my creation.  Now I am letting all people see and understand this system of programming and control.  It’s time to break free or suffer the consequences.  Much of my church is still under this control and programming.  Look at my Remnant and follow their lead.  Break free and come under my refuge.  My salvation is forever and assured, so you will not lose your salvation if you are in my body.  However, I will not use you as a direct participant in this glorious time if you do not break free and submit to me as a vessel.  Make your decision quickly.  My judgment on the enemy will be accomplished in a very short window.  Don’t miss joining me, my Remnant, and my Angel Armies.  Join us now.

Like (2)
Love (2)
Charlette L Luna
Sat Feb 3, 2024 The Pharaohs of Today are Terrified   

Thank You, Lord, for your word.  Thank You for the Chosen and for Your love for me and Your children.  Put me in a secret place where I can only hear from You!  No spirits , but the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son.  How are you today Lord?

I am moving across this earth and restoring everything that has been corrupted by the enemy.  My purposes will be accomplished in My timing and not the enemy’s timing.  And yes, My Israel will be used in a mighty way in these days along with the last days right before I establish a new heaven and new earth and New Jerusalem.  Do you not understand that I AM in control?  There are no leaders in control right now that I have not allowed to rule, so that I can accomplish My purposesI AM showing all people on earth what happens when true evil starts to take control of governments, corporations, and mountains of influence.  People are also seeing what happens when this evil comes up against My hand.  Their arrogance and confidence turns into panic.  The apparent synchronicity they used to move in, to accomplish their purposes, instead turns to massive infighting. 

Meanwhile, My Remnant rises up and starts to unite!  They unite in understanding the power and authority I have given them.  They start declaring and decreeing what I have put on their heart or have told them directly.  With this combination of My supernatural acts, My Angel Armies, and My Remnant, what took hundreds of years to build by the enemy is crumbling right before their and your eyes.  Their entire Kingdom of darkness is crumbling just like the Tower of Babel.  

The Pharaohs of today are so terrified that they are turning to multiple gods and spirits.  They are turning to numerous entities, but not repenting and coming to MEAnd this is all on display to the world…witches’ incantations and blowing on world leaders.  What was once done in secret is now coming out in the open.! Why?  Because I AM forcing this out into the open, so people will be able to see this spiritual battle clearly and will understand that they need to make a choice.  Let the evil ones control you with these incantations and programming with all the governments and institutions and mountains of influence, or break away from this programming and find refuge in ME.  Remember, not making a decision, is making a decision to not break free and stay under the programming of the evil onePeople are without excuse!  I have made MYSELF known by MY invisible qualities, MY eternal power, and MY divine nature, being understood from what has been made, MY creation. 

Now I AM letting all people see and understand this system of programming and control.  It’s time to break free or suffer the consequences!  Much of My church is still under this control and programming.  Look at MY Remnant and follow their lead!  Break free and come under My Refuge.  My salvation is forever and assured, so you will not lose your salvation if you are in My Body.  However, I will not use you as a direct participant in this glorious time, if you do not break free and submit to ME as a vessel.  Make your decision quickly.  My judgment on the enemy will be accomplished in a very short window.  Don’t miss joining ME, MY Remnant, and MY Angel Armies.  Join us now!

Like (1)
Haha (1)